dinsdag 22 september 2009

take me awaaaaaaaaaaay

And yet again, i have to make an essay, two (what?!) analyses and answer questions. And on top of that, i have a presentation too. And i still haven't done anything. Why am i always blogging instead of making all these assignments? Went to the zoo on sunday... so we supposed to meet at central station, and i was there, right on time. Then they called.. and like me they were also waiting but on a different spot. Right, really great. But the zoo was fun, lost eva and pieter quite a few times and ended up on forbidden area along with Bradley. oops. I still haven't got my iPod.. but i hope i can make some time tomorrow to get it.. but now i'm really going to begin with my structureanalyse.. after i made some coffee.

oh and i don't know what to think about the new video of lostprophets.. still think they're awesome though.

Geen opmerkingen: