dinsdag 29 september 2009

No telling what tomorrow holds

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It seems like our blog is turning into a we'rereallyreallybusywithschoolandwanttorantaboutithere and here'ssomecoolbandswithawesomesongs blog. And it actually is! It's not like somebody is actually reading it, but this was supposed to be a fashion blog when we started about 1,5 years ago. In the meantime I deleted and edited a lot of post. We actually started over a few times already. But in the end I guess it's nice to have a little place on the web, where you can put your thoughts and save it. In the most literal way possible.

To get back to my usual here'ssomecoolbandswithawesomesongs update: A couple of days ago I 'discovered' Silverstein (who are btw doing a tour with Billy Talent trough Europe. Apparently with Europe they mean 8 dates in Germany, 3 in Austria and a couple of other dates in East Europe. Wtf?!) and Bayside. Pretty good :)
And I don't know if I mentioned it before (I probably did), but Four Year Strong is really really good. I'm glad they're replacing The Fall of Troy during The Eastpak Antidote tour 2009.

Oh, apparently you can watch Rise Againsts video for their single Savior. But as usual it doesn't work when I click on it. I get a "Sorry, this video is currently unavailable. We're doing our best to get it back." Damn you mtv! On the other hand who knew there would actually be a search result if you type Anti-Flag? Weird.

To stop my usual word vomit: Read this. It's so funny.

Geen opmerkingen: