dinsdag 15 september 2009

Nothing you can say can stop me

You see the video Chris has posted.. well.. i'm quite addicted to it. And like a lunatic, I can listen to it again and again and again for the next few weeks.. Today I went to a lecture, went home, made an essay (700 words! :O), analyzed a text and still have to read 2 more texts and answer 8 questions. I also froze to death because it was sooo cold! I just wore a shirt and a cardigan.. i thought it was going to be sunny.. ._. And i've finally decided which iPod i want.. and it's going to be the touch! Still have to get it though, but i'm probably going to the city with Chris soon. This sunday i'm also going to the zoo haha :) And when Chris and I finally move out of here and have our own cottage.. I'm going to create
this
this
and this
isn't it awesome! :O

Geen opmerkingen: