maandag 21 september 2009

It's not the end of the world

Finally! There's just one thing that need to be said: What is up with the hair, Ian? Hahahaha. I don't think I like the song (yet)... It's definitely different, I'm just not sure if it's different in a good/bad way.

Anyways, other than browsing the world wide web for useless stuff/crap I have to analyse some floors and draw them for school. It's nearly impossible to me, because I don't get it at all -_- It's not like I didn't payed any attention during the lectures, cause I did. I enjoyed it, it was really interesting. (In a non-sarcastic way.) Four more days to figure it out. I have a presentation on Friday. Awesome. (Yes, sarcastic.) Speaking of Fridays, last Friday was my first day at my new job. I love it. I have to work on Wednesdays, Friday nights and Saturdays from now on. And all this next to my school work. Busy, busy, busy.

Note to self: Must get new glasses, can't see shit. And oh yeah, bring multiple coloured pens to lectures, can't seem to understand what I wrote.

Geen opmerkingen: