zondag 15 november 2009

This is The Blackout coming to your town




Friday the 13th: The Blackout + Young Guns in Amsterdam. We managed to stand near the stage, but after some moshing we ended up somewhere in the middle of the crowd :S
Young Guns tried to get some movement in the crowd, but they failed. The Blackout was good.
The Blackout performed Save Our Selves (The Warning), Top Of The World, The Fire, Children Of The Night, Said & Done, I Love Myself And I Wanna Live, This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things, We're Going To Hell... So Bring The Sunblock, I'm A Riot, Your A Fucking Riot, Fashion Concious Suicide, Spread Legs Not Lies, The Beijing Cocktail, It's High Tide Baby ♥, She Is Macho. Not quite sure if there were more songs, but they practically performed their entire album "The Best In Town".
Afterwards Young Guns were at their merch table. Step and I took a picture with them, even though they weren't any good. I look like I'm about to kill someone so I won't post them ;) Btw. the drummer looks like Caleb (Kings Of Leon) but shorter.

Geen opmerkingen: